Tuesday 19 February 2013

No money?!

Hello everyone,

Really random but I thought that I'd talk to you about money and everything like how I get my money, well I should say how I don't get my money, but that would be weird?!

But mothers day is coming up on the 10th march, and I have no money, I was hoping to get my pocket money earlier because on Friday I was going into town with my friend Nicole, but of course I have no money.

My mum used to be alright with giving me money because she knows I will earn it that same month if that makes sense, but at the moment she's giving me no money, and I am not saying that as a feel sorry for me.

But I am 14 and I can't get a job I think till I'm 16-17, the only job I can't get know is a newspaper round, I am wiling to do it only on a weekend, but my mum don't want me to do it because your have to wake up so early and the money isn't worth it.

So I am struggling to get some money, and I can earn it off my mum but I can only get it at the end of the month and this month I am ordering some things of boohoo.com and I know that for sure, so it looks like my mum won't get a Mother's Day present not even a card I am that short.

Sorry this was just a post I wanted to just write to 'tell someone'.

Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment