Tuesday 19 February 2013

Favourite Blushers

Hello everyone,

So I thought that I could do a favourite blushers blog post, It consists of 6, But the only thing is 4 of them are high end, This wasn't meant to be but these are my favourite ones, And I do feel its worth the money to spend on High end blushers, And they are worth the money, There is so Specific order.

No7 Natural blush Tint powder - Soft Damson - (£8)

I really think this is a great Drugstore find of a Blusher, Its so soft to touch and It gives you a natural flush of colour, I would say this is a Soft baby Nude pink, I have to say It look like Mac well Dressed, But don't count me on that, And it looks like Natural collection's blush in Pink cloud, Just had a look and they Natural collection blusher is more Pink toned, While this is Mauve pink.

Look Beauty Make me Blush - Rosy Shade 4 - (£5 Normally £8)

I thought £8 for a Blusher was really pricey, I obviously never had heared of Nars back the, But I am so glad i brought this Blusher, The packaging is so nice and Sleek with the Magnetic open and closure. This is a Pink very much like Natural collection Pink cloud But this had lots of Shimmer, I think this is great for Holidays because the Shimmer makes you look so Tanned and just amazing.

Nars Blusher - Orgasm - £21.50

Okay lets Get past the Name and Price... I love this blusher it was my Very 1st High end blusher, And It is amazing, It is very much like a Sheer blush, And my pinky/Red like the Look beauty blush, It has lots of Shimmer in the pan, But not even 1/4 come of onto your cheeks. Great pick me up Blusher.

Mac Sheer tone Blusher - Pinch o' Peach - £17.50

Just have to say, I have just had the Nicest dinner ever, And I saw the International Space Station fly past ;) Ok so I love this blusher, It is very much like the No7 one, Because it is very soft and smooth to Swatch It is a bright Pink/Peach. It looks very Bright in the pan but it's a sheer tone blush so it's not as bright.

Benefit - Sugarbomb - £23.50

I love this blusher Because the packaging is just so Classy and different, But the Blusher is so different from what I have seen before, It has four different colour's a Pink, Peach, Mauve purple and a light Red, These create such a nice colour to the cheek, Its so nice and it smells like a candle But I can't remember what one.

Too Faced Blusher - Cocoa Rose - £18.50

I just need to start off by saying, Too faced 10/10 the packaging is just amazing, There is so much detail that has gone into this, And it was 100% worth the money, This is so Natural and an everyday colour, This is quite pigmented and the only down fault is, It's quite hard to blend especially when I swatch it.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment