Friday 21 June 2013

Let's travel - Summer music

Hello everyone,

So I am starting a new series, called Let's travel and this is all my holiday posts leading up to when I go on holiday, this is everything about my travel to Turkey, and I am doing lots of different posts up until I go on holiday (August 1st).

So summer music, We all loving laying by the pool and relaxing with some amazing summer tunes, and these are my favourite, they may not be "Summer based" but they are my summer tunes.


  1. Las Ketchup - Asereje (The ketchup song)
  2. Fast food rockers - Fast food song
  3. Lou Bega - Mambo no. 5
  4. T-spoon - Sex on the beach
  5. Los Del Rio - Macarena 
  6. Whigfield - Saturday night
  7. DJ Otzi - Hey baby
  8. David Guetta - Love don't let me go
  9. Scooter - Logical song
  10. Icona pop - I love it
  11. Mackelmore ft Ryan lewis - Can't hold us
  12. Rudimental (All of them)
  13. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
  14. Latch ft Sam smith - Disclosure
  15. DJ Fresh - Gold dust
  16. Robbie Williams - Candy
  17. Dj Fresh ft Sian Evans - Louder 
  18. Swedish House Mafia - Don't you worry child
  19. Village people - YMCA
  20. Coldplay - Paradise 

Thank you
Shelby'xo


No comments :

Post a Comment