Sunday 28 July 2013

Mini makeup haul

Hello everyone,

So yesterday I went into town to get some last minute things for my holiday, but of course I got some things I really didn't need asap, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal - 004 Taupe


I love the Rimmel scandaleyes eye liners they are so creamy and pigmented , I have been wanting this in a Brown because I have nude and black. I didn't like the bronze colour for me personally but this is a perfect brown and I am in love, they are such good quality for such a good price.

Loreal super liner Brow artist - 02 Blonde 


I have been on a search for an amazing brow filler product, I have tried a fair few and was thinking of getting one from Mac or Benefit. I saw a advert for this and thought this is going to be the one, I brought the shade lighter because your meant to for your brows. And I love this so far so excited to use it on holiday.

Lush The comforter bubble bar 


My mum had tried this a while ago and said it was really good, so my mum thought she'd get me one. I love the smell of this and you get a lot for your money. it smells amazing like a Spa and it must be amazing to relax in the bath with.

Clarins colour quench lip balm - 03


My mum was recommend to try the Clarins lip perfecter and said it's amazing, so I decided to get the colour quecch lip balm because my had has got the lip perfecter and I can share that she said, so I went for this because of the colour and it's not sticky. I have been on a hunt for an amazing lip gloss and I have found it. 

Thank you
Shelby'xo

Have you picked up anything new lately? Why don't you share it in the comments?




No comments :

Post a Comment