Monday 29 July 2013

The Summer edit

Hello everyone,

So it was raining and there was thunder, so I thought to get me in the Summer/Holiday spirit, I would put some summer music on and do a summer post for you. I am going to be doing a Summer edit inspired by Viviannadoesmakeup but this is a bit of everything.

I am going to be showing you a bit of everything from hair to a piece of clothing, that I feel is great for Summer and most of these a pieces everyone can find.



Hair - Toni & Guy casual texturising sea salt spray 


This is amazing for summer because everyone wants those beachy, soft textured waves, and this is how you can achieve them. This is a great product for spraying in your hair after a day at the beach or around the pool to get stunning effortless waves.

I also love applying this to dry hair and then scrunching the ends of my hair to soft beautiful waves. This is amazing to create waves without heat because in summer out hair is dry already so less heat is amazing. This is such a steal because for 200ml it's only £7.19 which I think is amazing compared to some higher end texturising sprays.



Skincare - Hawaiian tropic sensitive face sun lotion SPF 30


Laying out in the sun is such a nice feeling, but to have sun burnt isn't so it's so important to protect you face aswell. I love this one because it's for sensitive skin so it's not harsh, this is also oil free and sets so nice into the skin.

This is not the cheapest sun lotion at £12.59 but it's amazing, I have oily skin and have to problem with this and it hasn't broken me out. Also it may be expensive but you only need a little bit to cover your face about a pea size amount and it's a 120ml bottle.






Makeup - Revlon lip butter (Sweet tart) & Loreal brow artist (Blonde)


When I think about summer makeup I think big, Bold and Bright. And these two products make you achieve that, forget the flawless face and have flawless brows and lips. I love the Revlon lip butters because they are Moisturizing and they have some great colours, but this is in Sweet tart which is a pigmented bright pink, it's not the cheapest but it's £7.99

I am in love with the Loreal Super liner brow artist, I got the colour blonde because it was darker then the Brunette one, but it looks so natural but you can still tell you have filled them in but I love this it's amazing and it's only £5.49!!!



Jewelry - Neon necklace - Asda & Bracelet - Primark 
Clothing - Primark shorts 


Thank you
Shelby'xo


No comments :

Post a Comment