Monday 16 September 2013

Let's Talk - Makeup storage

Hello everyone,

So for my birthday I have already got my main present which was my Ipad mini, but my mum asked me is there anything else I wanted, and I knew I wanted makeup storage. Because at the moment it's over flowing way too much.

So I originally was going to ask for the Muji clear acrylic drawers, but looking at them they don't seem worth it because I have benefit powders and large products the won't fit in the 5 drawer, which I would want my makeup to be in all one place.

So I was looking around and came across the Ikea MALM Chest of 6 drawers, white stained oak veneer, mirror glass. It is amazing and I knew this was the one, so I am now getting this for my birthday. It's amazing and my mum had seen this in the past and said it looked so nice.

But that means that I will have to have inserts, so I am going to use the boxes I have already for my makeup but will it be enough is the question?


Muji 5 clear acrylic drawers - Click here
Ikea Malm chest of 6 drawers - Click here

Thank you
Shelby'xo


So, Do you think I have made the right decision? 

No comments :

Post a Comment