Thursday 19 September 2013

School favourites

Hello everyone,

So right now I should be doing Spanish homework, but that can waite. I was thinking and some products I use on an every day bases for school, and I thought i would narrow it down to 5 and share them with you.


I love the messy hair look for school, and the V05 give me texture is amazing, I apply some oil in the ends of my hair apply this and put it in a messy bun while getting ready, take it down and it gives an amazing beach wave look, this is such a steal at £3.89 from boots.

I have always been on the look our for a makeup setting spray, so while I was going on holiday I picked the Urban Decay de slick makeup setting spray up. I am in love this keeps my make up in place all day and keep away some shine, this is £9.00 and for the 30ml and I have to get the full size.

I am in love with highlighter I love trying new ones and playing around, and for everyday I really love the Nars copacabana multiple, this is so easy to apply and looks amazing for a suttle nightlight, this is £30 but worth it.

For under eye concealer I don't want anything heavy or anything that creases I want it to cover but to highlight aswell, this is the Barbara Daly concealer in Fair. I put this products off I hate this for blemishes but under the eyes it ticks all those boxes, it's great for highlighting and is only £5 from Tesco.

On my lips I don't want anything drying or too 'fake' so the Maybelline baby lips are amazing, this is Cherry me and I love this more than any other one they do, it's so natural and it's a stunning colour. 

What are some of your school essentials?
Shelby'xo



No comments :

Post a Comment