Tuesday 1 October 2013

September favourites

Hello everyone,

October has creeped upon us, so it's time for a September favourites, in September I found quite a lot of favourites but I have narrowed it down to five.

Bourjois bronzing powder Shade 51 - I have been loving this, I have been on a look for a new bronzer/Contour, and this is great for fair skin and it dosn't look orange it's the perfect shade.

Maybelline Baby lips Colour Cherry me - On my lips I have just been wearing baby lips, but out of them all this is my favourite, In the tube it is red, but it's a sheer tinted lip balm so it comes out like a dark pink but wearable for everyday.

Benefit they're real Mascara - I am in love, this mascara is my favourite mascara it makes my lashes look fake but natural at the same time, this is my new love and I will re purchase this till the end of time.



Barbara Daly concealer Shade fair - I used to hate this concealer but I only like it for concealing under the eyes, this brightens your under eye area like nothing I have used before, it lasts all day and look amazing.

The body shop pink grapefruit lip butter - I had not seen this in ages until I re organised my Bath and Body products and I used to love this and this is just amazing I love to use the lush popcorn lip scrub then apply this and it makes your lips so moisturized and soft. 

Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment