Wednesday 2 October 2013

Let's talk - Being too tall

Hello everyone,

So I was thinking about I I like being tall, and I thought is hate it but I suppose there is an advantage, but if I could change being tall I don't think I would. Just because I obviously have been given the tallness gene because my mum is quite tall.

But I have to admit I am a big fan of heels, and there not kitten hella there propper heels with a platform, but I try them on in my room and I feel as if I look too tall, but I was just reading something like embrace being tall and if you want to wear heels wear them don't be afraid because you feel your towering over people, and some people would give thousands to have a high like I do.

But I want your opinion can you bee to tall or too tall to wear heels?

Thank you
Shelby'xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment