Wednesday 1 January 2014

My 2013 beauty favourites

Hello everyone,

Its a new year... Maybe a new begging? I am going to do a blog post on my new years resolutions and I am going to accomplish them, but for the time being I am doing my favourites of 2013. I haven't included hair or skin care but I am planning on doing another one.

Also this picture is taken on my new camera, What do you think? I am still trying to get used to it.


My Favorites

I love perfume but for every day I love this Pink by Victoria's Secret body spray this is £22 but the scent is so individual and I love it so much, I am also a big fan of the packaging. My favourite perfume of 2013 was Marc Jacobs Dot, I love Marc Jacobs perfume but this one is just outstanding and it''s a floral scent this is what the Perfume shop describe the scent as:
  • Heart notes
    Jasmine, Coconut Water, Orange Blossom
  • Top notes
    Red Berries, Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle
  • Base notes
    Vanilla, Driftwood, Musk

In 2013 I was always on a brow products hunt and I loved the Gosh brow kit, I I love this because it creates definition but it's not too strong and it's still very natural and I can get away with all the colour in the kit. I had also found my favourite foundation which is Rimmel match perfection, I love the colours because they go to fair skin tones but the coverage is amazing and I don't need to go on about this even more.

I also love the Soap and glory one heck of a blot, this is translucent and is so natural and not heavy. My favorite primer is Smash box photo finish and my favourite concealer is Maybelline fit me, I love these so much and I have used them the most throughout the year.

When I was in Turkey I brought Benefit they're real mascara on the plane and I used it every night while I was there it was amazing and it still is and I got another in my stocking, it is pricey but so worth the money, I would reccomend trying the Mini if your want to test it out first. 

The Body products I have used throughout 2013 is the Body Shop strawberry range I love their shower gel and there body butter as well I would reccomend these so much.

What products where you loving throughout 2013?

Shelby'xo


No comments :

Post a Comment