Friday 18 April 2014

Everyday Makeup Products

Hello everyone,

I have to go back to school next Tuesday, and I want to show you some of the makeup products I will be wearing. This is perfect for everyday the products are very minimal. This is very easy and quick to apply.

Everyday makeup products 

For the face I have chosen my Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation (NC15). I love this it's medium to full coverage but you can sheer it out. This doesn't look over the top either, I love this because it lovers and this is great for oily skin and keeps you matte for a good 3-4 hours, then you have to apply powder.

I have been using loose powder a lot lately, I have been using the Rimmel Match Perfection loose powder. I love this it goes well with the foundation, also this is in Translucent, this is great because it doesn't apply any colour just a slight bit of coverage. 

I can't go a day without filling in my eyebrows, I think that Anastasia Brow Powder Duo, this is great for quickly filling them in. It is very quick to do, and it looks perfect either way. 

Then for blusher, I want something quick and easy, but I want something that has a shine/highlight in it. This is why I have chosen the Nars Blusher in Orgasm. This is so quick to just throw on and I love the way it looks, perfect for school aswell. This doesn't look to 'fake' or thrown on.

Mascara is so easy for me to pick, I wear this every time I am wearing makeup. And it's the Benefit They're real, this doesn't make you look like you have spider lashes. It lengthens and volumizes, but at the same time separates. This is well worth the money and I love it so much I have 3 others, full size and travel size.

For me lip products can look to over the top for school, but I think the Bourjois Color Boost glossy finish lipstick in Peach on the Beach. This is a pretty peachy pink, but what I like is when it wears off it looks still peachy. This is perfect to quickly apply and doesn't need that much effort. 

What are your everyday makeup products? Comment below




No comments :

Post a Comment