Friday 17 August 2012

First thought

Hello everyone I thought I'd do this post to tell you my first kind of thought on my new mac things I brought -
Mineralize Skinfinish lightscapade
Lipstick pervette glaze
Sheet blush pinch o' peach

Okay so for the Blusher and lipstick I wish I paid more attention to the colours in going to get and spend more thinking about the shades I picked just well known shades.

Mineralize skinfinish ->
I love this product so much (well so far), it just gives you such a nice natural glow I use this to touch up during the day and using it under the brow bone in amazing, I will carry on using it lots more and do a video on everything together.

Lipstick ->

I choose this one because the shade was so unique and on the lips it looks amazing and it is such a nice colour and it pulls your whole look together and I will be getting some more lipsticks from mac!

Blusher ->

I got this because everyone raves about it and I know why now they go on so easy and glide on its amazing I will agian be getting some more!

No comments :

Post a Comment