Friday 18 January 2013

Options

Hello everyone,

It's official i am in love with bloggin' it's so addcitive and if your reading this and you are thinking about starting a blog, You should! I just love reading and writing posts!

Okay but i have to choose my options by Middle of Feburarand i do videos like this on my channel but it's just going to be a short one telling you information and it all, So enjoyy.

The core Curricilum -

So there are some subjects that you have to study at Gcse and these are -

  • Maths
  • English
  • Science
  • Rse (Religious Studies)
  • Sport
My choices -

So i am aloud to pick 4 subjects that i want to study at Gcse. All i have to say to you is Good Luck. It's such a stressful time that i found and i was so confused at what to do but i have filmed a video about this "Journey" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic8w47pwGjg
I'm going to be doing another updated one with tips on what i have descovered during this process.
  • Spanish
  • Geography
  • Buisness Studies
  • Ict
Thank you!

I hope this helped keep checking back on my Chanel for updates and my blog as well.

Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment