Tuesday 28 May 2013

Maybelline The rocket vs Mega plush

Hello everyone,

So I don't really do comparison's but I thought I would do one on the two new latest maracas from Maybelline and they are The rocket and Mega plush. The rocket is £7.99 and the Mega plush is also £7.99.


The Rocket -

This mascara is quite good but it isn't my favourite, I curled my lashes then applied one coat of the mascara on the top and bottom lashes. It gives volum' on the top lashes, but I found it clumped on the bottom lashes.

The brush is more stiff and bigger then Mega plush, and it doesn't clump at the end. This makes my lashes have quite a lot of volum' not a lot of length. The packaging on this is very similar to Mega plush but different color's. 

Mega plush -

I love this mascara and it is one of my favourite, I also curled my lashes before and I think it always does make a difference, I also put this on my bottom lashes and applied one coat. I love this it makes my lashes so long and very natural.

This brush is very flimsy which I don't mind, this is also a more wet formula then The rocket, this is so good and worth every penny. I also like the packaging because it's very bright and it just stands out.

The verdict 

My favourite mascara out of Maybelline The rocket and Mega plush is, Mega plush because it gives length and make my lashes look so natural and is also good on my bottom lashes. They also come off so well, I do like The rocket but mega plush is more fit to my preference.

Thank you
Shelby'xo




No comments :

Post a Comment