Monday 27 May 2013

Summer essentials

Hello everyone,

So Summer is coming round the corner so quickly, and that means holiday's so I am doing my summer essentials for when I am going on holiday. I'm not including clothes or the basics. But I may do a clothes one aswell.


When I am on holiday I hate wearing foundation because it's so heavy, and that means I am all about the BB cream's and tinted moisturizers. And these are the Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer and the Maybelline dream fresh bb cream and they are amazing.


Lip balm's are so important on holiday and I have two lip balms, one that has an SPF like the cherry Carmex and a moisturizing one and this is the Burt's bees lip balm.


On holiday I love pink lip sticks and lip balms, and here I have a whole range from drugstore to quite expensive (Left to right) Mac pink pearl pop, Revlon pink pout, Chanel Sourire and Carmex moisture plus pink lip balm.


I love getting out of the pool and spraying my self with a body spray because it's stronger then a deodorant and lighter then a perfume, and my favourite for body spray is Holister and this is Cresent bay. This is so summery and fruity and perfect for holiday's.


When you get your hair wet in the pool it can dry so wierd so using a sea salt spray is amazing because it gives your hair texture and body and creates some amazing loose beach waves. Also when your hair dries it can be really brittle and this hair oil is amazing and I swear by it.


I love relaxing by the pool on holiday, and reading really helps I love reading my favourite magazines which I get at the air port and I love my kindle this is the kindle Paperwhite and this is amazing and I love reading with these.


On holiday I love wearing a pale pink powder blush and this is Benefit Hervana, this is amazing if your are fair and gives you such a nice healthy glow, and for a cream blush option this is Topshop head over heels this is a cream to powder blush and I love it, it is an amazing coral.


On holiday high lighters is one thing I over pack on so much and these are all my favourites (Clock wise) Bobbi brown, stila, YSl, nars and mac and I love these so much they are amazing shades for holiday and they are powder and cream and if your going to splurge on a products then choose highlighters.


Well sun glasses are amazing they protect your eyes and you till look cute at the same time and these are Ray Ban wayfarer in pink, I love them and the case is neon orange from H&M and I love them.

So what are your summer essentials?

Thank you
Shelby'xo











2 comments :

  1. how does the maybelline dream fresh bb cream compare to the new one?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I prefer the new one because I have oily skin and its amazing, but if you have dry or normal is recommend the other other

      Delete