Sunday 26 May 2013

25 facts about me!

Hello everyone,

So long time so see, I am so sorry I haven't done a blog post in ages, it hasn't been the calmest of all weeks, so I am bloggin at 11:00 pm because I feel sorry and ashamed, but I have lots and lots of blog post ideas.

1. I love Tanya Burr 

2. I love having lazy days where you don't move from your pyjamas 

3. I love Spain

4. I have like 3 sets of fairy lights in my room.

5. I am addicted to benefit, mac and Nars.

6. I really want to pack for my holiday in August.

7. I love flying 

8. I love packing my makeup, toiletries and hand luggage for holidays.

9. I love baths, I have one every night.

10. My dream job is to be an air studdesses.

11. I love dogs.

12. I never want kids, just because I can't stand pain.

13. I love idiot abroad.

14. Cookies are my favourite things to make.

15. I am addicted to everything to do with makeup, hair and skin care.

16. I love milkshakes.

17. I love sweets over chocolate.

18. I want a walking wardrobe.

19. I love Cara Delevingne.

20. I have an obsession with ducks and monkeys.

21. None of my friends know about my old youtube or my blog.

22. People think I am quite shy and quite but I am not.

23. I stand up for myself 

24. I love rudimental and Mumford and sons.

25. My best friend Nicole and I have so many in side jokes that no one understands.

No comments :

Post a Comment