Sunday 19 May 2013

Tag - Get to know me

Hello everyone,

So today I have another tag for you, sorry if I am doing a lot of tags, I can't think of anything else to do a blog post on. I thought I would do this one because I feel you don't know the basics about me.

Name: Shelby
Nicknames: Shellfish, Mackerel, Shelb's
Birthday: Thursday 24th December 1998
Place of Birth: England
Star Sign: Capricorn
Occupation: Student

Appearance:
Hair colour: Brown
Hair length: long, where you bra would end.
Eye colour: Green
Best feature: Eyes
Braces: Yes, Hopefully getting them off next month (Fingers crossed)
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: No
Righty of Lefty: Righty

Firsts:
Best friend: In primary school 
Award: A citificate in Gymnastics
Sport: Swimming
Real Holiday: America I think when I was about 1-2
Concert: 
❤ The Wanted 

Favourites
Film: Devil wears prada or Despicable me
TV Show: Geordie shore and Only way is essex
Colour: Mint green, Aqua blue or Hot pink
Song: Radioactive - Imagine Dragons, Waiting all night - Rudimental ft Ella Eyre, Can't hold us - Mackelmore
Restaurant: The Harvester
Store: Topshop, Quiz, Repbulic, Holister, Abercrombie and Gilly Hicks
Book: the curious incident of the dog in the night-time
Magazine: Company
Shoes: Vans

Currently…
Feeling: Bored 
Single or Taken: Forever Alone
Eating: No
Listening to: Capital
Thinking about: These question
Watching: Nothing
Wearing: Onsie

Future:
Want Children: Not bothered
Want to be married: Maybe
Careers in mind: Air hostess/Air Sturdess/ Cabin Crew (Whatever you want to call it)
Where do you want to live: Spain, America or London

Do you believe in:
God: Not really
Miracles: No
Love at first sight: No
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: No
Heaven: Nope
Hell: Nope
Kissing on the first date?: Depends on
Yourself: Depends what on


Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment