Wednesday 5 February 2014

Workout Wednesday - Music Playlist

Hello everyone,

When I am working out or doing some sort of exercise I love to listen to music, and this is a very important part to working out for me, it keeps me motivated and it pushes me. Here are My Top 15 Workout songs. 


If i'm not listening to an Album I like to go onto the Spotify Workout section of music this is great. Or I have a playlist I have created with my top 10 songs.

  1. Clean Bandit - Rather be
  2. Pitbull - Timber
  3. Martin Garrix - Animals
  4. Wilkinson - Afterglow
  5. Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty
  6. Pharrell Williams - Happy
  7. Look right through - Storm Queen
  8. Rudimental and Avicci (In general)
  9. Swedish House Mafia - One
  10. Drake - Hold on, We're going home
  11. Fat boy slim, Riva Starr, Beardyman - Eat Sleep Rave Repeat
  12. Foxes - Youth
  13. Royals - Lorde
  14. Ke$ha, Will.i.am - Crazy Kids
  15. Macklmore & Ryan Lewis - Can't hold us 
Not everyone is going to have the same music taste, but this is what's on my workout playlist. 




No comments :

Post a Comment