Tuesday 11 February 2014

Haul// Lush, Superdrug and Primark


Hello everyone,

At the Weekend, I brought a few bits I have brought more but I thought you may see them in a blog post to come but I may do a follow up to this late, I'm not sure. This is going to be a few things from Primark, Superdrug and Lush. I also have my third blog post in my Workout Wednesday series tomorrow, be sure to check back tomorrow ;)


Lush

I can not restrain myself when it comes to Lush! I have too much but when I use something I feel that I need to replace it because it just is missing! This isn't a good thing for my purse. But they all smell so nice you can't go in there without buying anything (well I can't)

I brought the Space Girl Bath Balistic and the Big Blue bath balistic. They both smell amazing and I can't waite to use these.

Superdrug

I have been on a hunt for a new fake tan/Gradual tan. I have this Dove Summer glow gradual self tanner but I got the Fair to light skin and I don't notice a difference with it. I decided to get the Medium to Dark skin and see if it was just as good as people say it is.

Primark and Superdrug

I saw advertised on TV about the New Neutrogena Visible Clear pore and shine daily scrub. I have visible pores and oily skin (this was made for me). I have used this about 3 times at the moment and what I have tried is that it's amazing for everyday use and foams into a nice consistency and it smells amazing!

Also Louise (Sprinkleofglitter) I think mention the Superdrug Dead sea mud mask, I am really excited to try this I love trying face masks and I think this is going to be a good one!

I also have been loving Box style tops, and Primark are doing some amazing ones I have a Black, Sunflower print and now this Lace one with a black peter pan collar! It's so cute and I love it so much and I think these style tops really suite everyone, and they look amazing with a statement necklace.


No comments :

Post a Comment