Wednesday 14 August 2013

Airport/Duty free makeup haul

Hello everyone,

So you may know that I went to Turkey and I always get over excited at the Airport because the sell Mac, Chanel and every other makeup brand, So I of course took advantage of the Duty free prices and treated myself.



1. I have seen the Urban Decay de slick and thought I would love to try it because I have oily skin, I had to get this because it was only £10 and is a great size to travel with and to try out.

2. I wanted the set of Benefit lipglosses at Christmas time, I didn't get them so I decided to try them out, I have only used Sugarbomb so far and I love it it's not sticky and is a great handbag size.

3. I have had two mini's of the Benefit they're real masacar and had a lot hate relationship with it, but with the full size I love it, I have long curly lashes anyway and this makes the look fake.

4. I have had my eye on this Mac paintpot before ever since Sprinkleofglitter aka Louise brought this and it's Let's skate. And I love this I used it every day on Holiday this is great for everyday.


5. Ever since I discovered Mac I have look at their Mineralize skin finishes I have Lightscapade but this is just amazing, Soft and gentle gives this amazing feel and look to the skin and I just love it.

6. I have eyed this up every since I brought my Clarins lip gloss, I saw this at the same time, it's their Blush in Miami Pink, this is stunning a great everyday shade and you can build it up, this looks amazing under Soft and Gentle.

7. I have briefly looked up reviews for the Urban Decay naked skin beauty balm, but I just decided to buy it and try it for my self, and this looked amazing on holiday, great for everyday, this is enough coverage with concealer and I love this.

Expect more holiday hauls to come,
Love Shelby'xo

2 comments :

  1. I have tried the Naked balm and its really good gives a neat and smooth skin and healthy shine. I had the Botox Southampton treatment a month back and my skin really comes out smooth after applying this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a really lovely product, especially mixed in with a base product. Need to use this again!

      Delete