Thursday 15 August 2013

Current Beauty and skin care favourites

Hello everyone,

So I would call this my July favourites but it's too late to call it that so it's going to be called my current Beauty and Skin care favourites, this is mainly everything I would have used on my holiday to Turkey.


1. When I was in Turkey I was using this all the time (This is a new bottle) I got this from turkey aswell, but it's lemon spray I think this is the best for prevent mosquito bites and this is really refreshing, I'm not too sure if you can buy this in England. I love the smell of it, it's straight up lemon this is very a clean and fresh scent. If your wondering what this is called it's Yelken lemon Kolonyasi eau de cologne. I have look on the internet and they do other Lemon Cologne but not the Yelken one.

2. I have also been loving the Nspa fruit extracts passion fruit body mist, I got mine from Asda but you can also get it here, this smells amazing like paradise, I loved this for spraying during the day when I got out of the pool or the sea, it smelt amazing and was the perfect summer scent for a holiday.

3. When I was on holiday I did get a bit burnt but, this was my holy grail holiday product, it't the Garnier ambre solaire soothing hydrating after sun, this is amazing I love the smell and this is great for helping with sun burnt I also love it to moisturize the skin even when I am not at home, you can buy this here.

4. When I wear eye shadow I love it to be Matte with a very suttle natural look, so the Urban decay naked basics pallet is amazing for me, I was wearing this every night on holiday, the eye shadows blend so easily and are really good to start out with or for a every day purpose because you don't need to do a lot. You can buy this from here

5. I am so glad I brought this from the Airport and it is Mac paintpot in Let's skate, I think the name is so cute and the colour is amazing, it's a Milky baby pink with shimmer, it's very natural and when it catches the lights it's stunning, On holiday I was wearing this all over the lid with 'Naked 2' from the Urban decay naked basics pallet.

Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment