Sunday 16 February 2014

Tag// My Future


Hello everyone,

I wanted to do a tag today, and I knew I had to do this. I love talking about my future and knowing what other people want to do and where they see themselves. I tag everyone to do this.


1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I will be 25! and I hope to see myself with a degree in something. I also want to see myself traveling or in a job I love.
2. Do you want to get married?
Yes! I have honestly planned my wedding already! I honestly think it sounds amazing, also with the planning and it all seems so glamorous. I can't waite!
3. Do you want to have children?
Looking on it now, I do not want children, but I can't see myself without children, I would only want one. But the pain just puts me right off it!
4. Do you want to move? If yes, where?
I can't wait till I move out and have my own space that I can design the way I want it! I would love to move abroad and out of England, but I wouldn't be there permanently. I would love to live in Spain or America.
5. How does your dream house look like?
I really want a modern house like this... 
But I would just love to have a big house with a lot of living space, I would love a modern house like the one above. 
6. What is your dream job?
I have so many ideas on what I want to do but I lean towards one but I really want to do another just as bad. I would love to Be a Air Stewardess, A Makeup Artist, Forensic Scientist or to own my own business.  
7. What are 5 things you want to do before you die?
I have a bucket list/Things I want to achieve and five of them are:
- Get great gcse's 
- Go to University
- Travel the world
- Get Married
- Do the London Marathon 
8. Are you scared of the future?
I am for some aspects but for the majority I am so excited and It's such a massive adventure. I am nervous/scared for the Gcse results because I want to do go Sixth form and University.
9. What's your biggest dream you would like to achieve in life?
I would say two things and that is to get great gcse results so I can go to University but I also really want to get married and have a dream wedding and proposal.
10. What would be the ideal age for you to die?
I don't really like this question, but I would say never ultimately but when I have completed my bucket list.

I loved doing this tag! I reccomend for everyone to do it and comment a link to where you done it or answer the questions in the comments. 


No comments :

Post a Comment