Tuesday 22 July 2014

Let's Travel// My Travel Wash Bag

Hello everyone,

I have a more exciting let's travel post for you today, this is everything I am taking in my wash bags. I have three but I have to admit the majority of everything is sample/mini size. I am always taking what I think is the bare minimum for me to survive.



My wash bag in this picture is from Juicy Caoture, I got this as a free gift when I brought some perfume.

In this I have the Dove Maximum protection deodorant, Garnier Golden Protection SPF 30 oil, BIC Shave gel, Lush Popcorn Lip scrub, St Ives face wash, Femfresh shower gel, Avene Thermal Spring water, Biore Ice Breaker cleanser, Hawaiian Tropic SPF 30 face sun cream and the Dove hair serum.


This wash bag is from Ted Baker, I'm not to sure if you can get this any more.

In this one I have the Herbal Essences Hello hydration shampoo and conditioner. If your going to a hot country, I would reccomend a hydrating shampoo and conditioner because they will help with your dry hair on holiday. Then I have the Asda SPF 50 kids sun cream (the kids ones are so much better ahah), Hawaiian Tropic After Sun body butter, The Body Shop body puff and my two razors.



This wash bag/makeup bag is from Primark. I love this because the middle pocket comes out and you can hang this up!

In the top pocked I have a Montagne Jeunesse Face mask,a sea salt body scrub, my Tweezerman Tweezers and some nail clippers.

In the second pocket I have my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, Juicy Couture Miami Perfume and the Rimmel Sun Shimmer fake tan. You may be thinking fake tan in a hot country, well I don't want to be pasty. And I go red first so I like to cover it up a bit.

In the last pocked I have a mini Batiste Dry shampoo, Tresemme Heat protector, John Freida hairspray, Body Shop Satsuma body butter and shower gel, Benefit eye cream, Lush Ultrabland face cleanser (and my Lush toner, still need to find it, I have also got some Simple Hydrating moisturiser and another Simple moisturiser in these little pots. 

What do you carry in your wash bag? Comment below









No comments :

Post a Comment