Wednesday 23 July 2014

Haul// Amazon,Primark & Random

Hello everyone,

Lately I have ben buying some random things lately, but they are things I wouldn't normally buy. But either way I thought I would show you, this is a mix of every random shop!


If your like me when your on the plane you need magazines, but I have 5 lots of magazines. I brought Now magazine which also came with Look. Then I brought Seventeen, and Company which also came with Elle.


From Amazon, I brought some Brush Guards, because when I am travelling makeup brushes are something that I can never get spot on with the packing. I saw these and thought I would give them a go and they are life changing for travelling with brushes.

I also brought a headphone case, because my headphones are quite expensive and I lost the case. But this one is very nice because it's very hard and protective.


I went into Boots to spend some of the points. And I decided to buy some new Brushes (even though I didn't need any!). The Skin perfecting brush (left) caught my eye, I love the shape and size, this would be great for a light coverage foundation etc, or cream blush. Then I got the Eye Enhancing duo ended brush set, I have quite a lot of brushes but never enough eye brushes, I thought this set would be perfect for travelling because it comes with a define, shade, blend and smudge brush. - Something I didn't mention I also got a new Maybelline Fit Me Concealer!


Now for the random things. My mum brought a Breville cake mixer, this is very good and makes baking much nicer. We got this from the Pick & Mix collection in the colour Pistachio. Then my last thing is the Juice Cube, I have been wanting one of these for the longest time. I thought since I am going on holiday, this would be perfect from Travel, I got the colour pink.

Have you been buying anything random at the moment? Comment Below





No comments :

Post a Comment