Friday 11 April 2014

My Makeup Bag Secret Weapons!

Hello everyone,

I just watched Fleur's video on her secret weapons for her makeup bag! It was such a interesting video and I had to do a blog post on it. Basically you pick 5 products that you have to carry around with you.

Fleur's video// Click here

My 5 makeup bag secret weapons!

My first secret weapon is Moisturizer, I like the Body Shop Vitamin C daily moisturizer, this has spf 30! I like this because it is very small and it has an spf. This is meant for the face but if it's really hot I will apply it on my body instead of getting burnt. This is very hydrating and I mainly apply this on the sides of my nose and my jaw line where I get most of my dry patches, if any. 

I have mention this Lemon spray before, I brought this from Turkey! It is a refreshing spritz. You can use this on your face and body. I love it so much but other brands do similar things like Lush, The Body Shop, Avene and many more. This has an amazing fresh smell. Also if your going on holiday this is great for keeping mosquito's away, and it smells great.

Vaseline is a cult beauty product. It has so many different uses apart from a lip balm. Here are a few uses:

- Lip Balm
- Lip Gloss
- Put this where your shoes might rub, and it stops them rubbing.
- Cuticle conditioner
 (I am going to do a let's talk post all about Vaseline)

Also another cult beauty item and that is Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream skin protectant. This is amazing for a more moisturizing lip balm. Great for the skin and your hands. It is amazing apart from the smell.

My only makeup item is Nars Multiple in Copacabana, I love this as a highlight on the cheek bones, bridge of the nose, cupids bow and as a brow bone highlight. But it doesn't stop their you can use this on your lips and eyes! I have never tried it on my lips but on the eye is amazing. Just use a primer or base first.

What are your Secret weapons? Comment below





No comments :

Post a Comment