Wednesday 16 April 2014

Workout Wednesday// Puma Suede Review

Hello everyone,

I have been meaning to do this blog post for a while now, and it's going to be a review on the Puma Suede trainers. I got these from Next online for £58, they are the real thing. The only reason why I got them from next because they only had my size and every where else didn't. 

The link for where I got them from// Click here




How they came packaged//

I didn't get a picture of how they came packaged but it was very Eco friendly. They came in a puma box but it came aswell in a pouch or dust cover. I think this was more beneficial, because of it coming with a pouch instead of a box where the lid flaps open. This was a very good idea and because of that I rate it a 10/10.

Colour//

Online they look like a light baby blue, but as you can tell by the picture above, they are more of a blue but heading towards the navy colour scale. I love the colour anyways and I also love the white with it. I think it's a very good colour scale and for this I give them a 7/10. The reason why is because the colour online was very different.

Comfort//

This is where the Puma Suede let them selves down. They start of very very comfortable but when you are doing jumping, for example your feet fall a bit to the right and it kind of pinches you little toe.  Because of this I rate the comfort a 4/10

Practicality//

I got these trainers for the gym and for exercising. I would not reccomend these is you are going to the gym. They support of your ankles isn't very good. I would only reccomend these for doing exercises at home. Also these are good for a fashion piece, I love them with leggings and just going places quickly. For this I rate these a 4/10.

Overall rating//

Overall I would not reccomend these for gym use, I use them for sport but we just doing rounders. For the gym they are not very good. I am fairly dissapointed because of the comfort. But if your looking for more of a fashion shoe/trainer then I would reccomend these to you! I overall rate these a five and a half out of ten. 


I hope this helped! Have you tried Puma Suede before? Comment below




No comments :

Post a Comment