Wednesday 28 May 2014

Tag// Lip Product Addict

Hello everyone,

I saw Amelia and Estee make this tag and I had to do it, and it's all about lip products, from you favourite balm to you highend favourite. And of course I have more than one for some questions but oh well.

I am a lip product addict.

1. Favourite balm/treatment? - My favourite lip balms are the Burt's Bees nourishing lip butter with Mango and the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula original lip balm. These are both amazing hydrating lip balms, they feel amazing under and over lipsticks, with a lip scrub they are the perfect two.  

2. Best eye-catching red? - I am not a big red fan, I prefer more of a sheer red. I have choosen the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Plum Jam. This is an amazing every day red not too bright or dark. I really want to try more red lipsticks, if you have any favouirtes leave them below.

3. Best luxury & best drugstore? - This was the easiest question to answer, my drugstore favouirte is the Revlon matte lipstick in Pink Pout, this is one of my first lipsticks and I wear it all the time; perfect for everyday. My high end lipsticks are the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 74 and 70, the packaging is stunning and the colours are great for everyday. 74 (Parfait) is a perfect light pink with a hint of pink shimmer. And 70 (Sourire) this is a great pink for everyday with slight shimmer. These are amazing lipsticks for everyday and I would highly reccomend these lipsticks.

4. Best MAC lipstick? - This was really easy for my to choosen and Angle (Frost) is my favourite, this is the best everyday lipsticks, this looks amazing with every look, it doesn't look over the top or too nude. This is great if your looking for a pinky nude lipsticks for everyday.

5. The most disappointing? - My most dissapointing lip product is going to come to a shock to some, but it's the NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in La La, the colour isn't too bad but I don't lip the smell, I find these quite sticky aswell. Also I don't like the packaging either. I want to try another colour the one Beige I think.

6. Liner, yes or no? - I have to admit I am not the biggest lip liner fan, but I do wear it sometimes if I really want a lipstick to last. My go to one is the Rimmel Exaggerate Liner in 003 Eastend Snob. I brought this because Sammi recommended the Revlon lipstick and said this looks amazing under it and it does. 

7. Best gloss? - I have picked a drugstore which is the Tanya Burr Lipgloss in First Date, this is a perfect baby/pale pink, this looks great over Mac's Angel, this smells amazing and is not sticky. My highend favouirte is the Chanel Lipgloss in 166, this is stunning and looks amazing on it's own and over lipsticks.

8. Something Extra! - For something extra I have chosen the Revlon Lip in Sweet Tart, I have mentioned this in a posts and this looks great dabbed in for everyday and applied generously for a brighter more daring look.

I tag everyone! Do you have any lip product recommendations for me?









No comments :

Post a Comment