Monday 2 June 2014

Wishlist// Drugstore Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today I have a drugstore beauty wishlist for you, I was going to do a tag but I felt like doing a post focusing on drugstore because there is a lot I want to try. Some that are quite new and some that have been out for a while.

Drugstore Beauty


I do have quite a lot, so I will start off with base. I have been wanting to try some new foundations or things along that line. I have had my eye on the L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation I would get this but the colours aren't light enough, so I would have to mix this with a lighter foundation or moisturizer. Another base is the L'Oreal True Match, Amelia Liana goes on about this foundation so much and her skin looks flawless, this looks great because the colours are light enough. My last base is the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream, I have heard quite a lot of good things on this and I am into lighter foundations at the moment to test out for my holiday.

The I have a sort of 'skin care' item and base. This is the Max Factor CC Colour Correcting sort of primer, Viviannadoesmakeupused this in a video and this looked amazing I love the idea of a pencil stick because it's quick for on the go, also it corrects red because this is green. My next two items are skin care, I really would like the Soap and Glory Scrubatonic I really want to try more soap and glory skin care. Also I am in love with the brand Biore and my friend says this scrub is really good (we are in love with the ice breaker cleanser). 

Moving swiftly onto lips there has been a lot of hype over the L'Oreal Lip colour liquid lipsticks, and they look amazing I am in love with the idea, these look great for everyday and perfect for a lip product that will stay on with not much re applying. Also I am in love with the Bourjois colour boost lip crayons, I have Peach On The Beach and I am in love and I want more colours they are amazing! Also Revlon recently came out with there Matte and Laquer balms I have one of the Laquer balms and again they are amazing and I want more colours for Summer! And again I have a lot of the Revlon Lip Butters and I want more colours for Summer! 

Have you tried any of these? What do you think Comment below!





No comments :

Post a Comment