Friday 26 December 2014

Birthday and Christmas Makeup

Hello everyone,

Considering it was Christmas yesterday and my birthday the day before, I think that means that I should show you what makeup I wore on them days. I decided to go very natural and a glowing face with a dark lip.


The makeup I wore -


For my base I did't wear foundation, I just worse some brightening/concealing concealer under my eyes and any redness, just to perfect the base more; for this I used the Garner anti-dark circle roll on. But for more coverage I used the Mac mineralise skin finish natural in light plus on my t-zone and partly on my cheeks also to set the concealer. To add the glowing skin back into the looks I used a highlighting blush, for this I used the Chanel Blush in 160 Innocence, which adds a natural flush and glow to the skin. Moving onto my eyes, I primed them with the Mac paint pot in Let's Skate, to add a natural shimmer. For my eye shadow I used the Mac Keepsakes palette in beige, I used the colour Omega for the brows, then used the shade Her Mistress all over the lid, the shade Sweet Sovereign as a inner corner highlight as well as a brow highlight, then also Omega in the crease of my eye, lastly I used Night Whisper  as a very faint liner on the top lash line, and Omega smudged on the lower lashes. For mascara I had to use Benefit They're real to add length and volume to already curled lashes. Lastly onto my lips, I used the Lush Santa's lip scrub then a Jack Wills tin lip balm to add shine and moisture before lipstick, then for my dark lip I had to use Mac's Rebel! This is a beautiful dark plum/red wine colour, perfect autumn/winter lip colour. 

What was your Christmas makeup look? Comment below


No comments :

Post a Comment