Thursday 25 December 2014

What I got for Christmas!

Hello everyone,

Merry Christmas! I hope you are having/had an amazing time and received everything you would have liked plus more. I am going to show you everything I got for Christmas, I am not trying to show off or anything so please don't think I am.


Let's start -


Some of the things in the picture might be thing I received for my birthday, so I am sorry if I have repeated myself.

MacBook Air 13.3"
Money
The Pointless Book - Alfie Deyes
Girl Online - Zoe Sugg 
Juicy Couture Viva La juicy and Viva La Juicy la fleur travel
Benefit They're real push up liner
Chanel Double Mirror
Chanel Powder blush - 160 Innocence
Selfie Stick
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light plus
Mac Plumfull lipstick
Mac Rebel Lipstick
Mac Peach blossom Lipstick
Mac Spice Line liner
Mac Keepsakes in Beige eyes
Mac duo sided sharper
Mac nail files
Jack Wills lip balm set, Mint, Rose and Berry
NYX Butter gloss - Creme Brûlée
NYX Butter gloss - Peach Cobbler
NYX Butter gloss - Raspberry Tart
Lush Happy Hippy Shower gel
The bomb cosmetics candle - Nature's Candy
Jelly Bean cinnamon and marshmallow candle set
Michael Kors gold beaded friendship bracelet
Glam glow face mask set
Ed Sheehan X CD
Lipsy Leather Jacket
Lipsy Jumper
Chelsea Boots
New Look scarf
Owl headphone splitter
Owl lip balm trio
Desk bowling
Sweets and chocolate

This is about everything, I'm so happy with it all and so grateful. Tell me what you received in the comments below!


No comments :

Post a Comment