Wednesday 24 December 2014

What I Got For My Birthday

Hello everyone,

It is my Birthday today, and I wanted to show you what I got for my 16th Birthday. I am not trying to show off or anything along them lines, I want to 'document' these and to show them to everyone who loves knowing what other people got. 


Also I want to start off by saying that my main present was money, because I want to put it towards my Macbook.


The first thing I got given was some things from lush, everyone knows I love lush but these things are, Shoot for the stars bath bomb, Candy Mountain Bubble Bar and Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb.


Something very exciting is the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume set, I have nearly all the Marc Jacobs perfumes and this is just perfect. The bottle is yet another stunning one.


Then I got given this body set from Nspa, with the scents clementine and cranberry with a few body products from a shower gel to a body mist.


Onto the normal 16 things you get, I got this sweet sixteen photo album as well as this 16 dancing queen mug and coaster set.


Another 16 mug but this is a big size with a teddy on it, then I also go this body scrub in the scent Wild Silk which I think is from Superdrug.


On my Birthday I always get some lounge wear, I got this dressing gown from Next which is great with stars and a white fluffy hood. Then to go with it I got these white lace and velvet shorts also from Next.


My friend then also got my this bracelet from Warren James, and she got it engraved with my name and 16th on the back. This is so delicate and stunning.


My Nan brought me the Pandora Tiara ring to match with my Pandora My Princess charm. This is stunning and looks so cute and girly.


I also got a Michael Kors Necklace, because I haven't got a good everyday necklace, this is gold and it so simple but sophisticated. 


From Mac I got given a Lip Pencil in the colour Spice and the Mac Satin Lipstick in Rebel. These are beautiful!


From Chanel, I got given a gift set and it came with the Rouge Allure Lipstick in 145 Rayonnante and the Nail colour in 535 May, and this lovely red makeup bag with it.


I love sweets, and this is too cute. It has a poem about being 16 on the front with a mixture of sweets and everything I love!


Also to go with my pyjamas I mentioned earlier, is this long sleeve top from Next. Also my cousin Ellie made me this bracelet and this box to keep it in.


Also from Ellie, she brought me this heart best friends frame which is perfect, as well as this Lush set with Rock Star soap, Candy mountain bubble bar, Snow fairy shower gel and Butter bear bath bomb. 

That is everything I got! Are you excited for Christmas? I am so thank full for all my presents I love them all!


No comments :

Post a Comment