Monday 31 August 2015

Haul/ Beauty, Random and More!

Hello everyone,

I have been blogging here and their lately but I have a haul for you, this is part one of two, the second part is going to be clothing for college. I am some beauty things to show you from Mac, Superdrug and more then some random bits from text books to cushions!



I guess I shall start with the biggest thing in this photo which is this cushion from Next, it says four legged friend, which is just adorable! It is also very fluffy on the dog as well as on the back. I have been obsessed with quote pictures at the moment, my mum picked my this one up from Homebase which says 'Always remember... you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know', this is very cute, I also have this ceramic one from next which says 'Follow your dreams' this is one of my favourite quote things I own! I ordered the my future listography book which has become one of my favourite books, I also got this colour me mindful tropical colouring book from Hobby craft. I also brought 4 yankee candle tarts in the scents Moroccan organ oil, mango peach salsa, aloe water and cappuccino truffle.



I also ordered a business text book which was recommend to me by my college, this was from Amazon and is the Btec Level 3 business book 1. I also got this envelope folder from Asda which is great for lose paper. I picked up some femfresh wipes in Superdrug as well as this Batiste XXL volumising powder, as well as the L'Oreal Lumi magique, I also brought the Olay complete care multi radiance moisturiser as well as the Revloution ultra eyeshades flawless matte, which Poppy from memymouse1 used in a tutorial. I also brought a to do list from Hobby Craft to keep me on track, I also got a portable phone charger from New Look as well as a iPhone charger from Tiger. Lastly I brought 6 essence lip liners in the shades 12, 06, 15, 11, 05 and 07! They were only £1 each and are good quality for the money. 
Savin g the best till last from Mac I brought the cream colour base in pearl as well as Myth lipstick, which is one of my favourite lip sticks!


Keep an eye open for part 2 which is all clothing!