Thursday 3 September 2015

Tag/ This or That, Selfie, Get to know me!

Hello everyone,

I think when it comes to tags on blog posts it never seem like a decent amount of writing especially with one tag, this is why I am going to do 3 tags in this post which are the this or that, selfie and the get to know me tag!

This or That:

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer
lip gloss or lipstick
eye liner or mascara
foundation or concealer
neutral or color eye shadow
pressed or loose eye shadows
brushes or sponges

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze
Long or short
Acrylic or natural
Brights or darks
Flower or no flower
BODY:
perfume or body splash
lotion or body butter
body wash or soap
lush or other bath company

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants
long sleeve of short
dresses or skirts
stripes or plaid
flip flops or sandals
scarves or hats
studs or dangly earrings
necklaces or bracelets
heels or flats
cowboy boots or riding boots
jacket or hoodie
forever 21 or charlotte russe
abercombie or Hollister
saks 5th or nordstrom

HAIR:
curly or straight
bun or ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips
hair spray or gel
long or short
light or dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs
up or down

RANDOM:
Rain or shine
Summer or winter
Fall or spring
Chocolate or vanilla
East coast or west coast


The Selfie Tag:

What is your best physical feature? - I would say my eye brown, this is a weird one but I really like the shape of my eye brows once they have been done, also when I feel them in I feel like the shape is just perfect for my face shape.

If you would visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why? - I would hands down visit Thailand or Bora Bora, they are two places where I want to visit so badly. Thailand because of the culture but the sights and adventure, then Bora Bora for pure relaxation and crystal clear sea!

What do you need to feel better when you're sick? - Their are a few things, a bath with some relaxing music and a lash bath bomb, a walk with some fresh air as well as my mum's home cooked meals, especially her stew!

What piece of advice you'd give to the youth of the UK and why? - I would say to make the most of spending times with your friends as well as enjoying young life, especially at school because your time at school goes so quickly! 

What animal do you think you were in your past life? - I would say a monkey because my mum always calls me her monkey, even when I was a new born!

What do you do for fun on the weekends? - My three favourite things are to go shopping, going bowling and going for meals with friends and family!


What's your biggest workplace pet peeve? - People thinking their better than everyone else...


I wouldn't be caught dead without...? - My Michael Kors watch either of them! I feel lost without one on a daily basis.


If you could have one superpower what would it be and why? Healing because their are a lot of nasty incurable diseases which no one should have to go through, and Omniliguism because I would love to speak to anyone from every country!


Get to know me/

Vital Stats:
Name - Shelby Anna May O'Brien
Nicknames - Shells and Shellfish
Birthday - Thursday 24th December
Place of Birth - My local hospital
Star Sign - Capricorn
Occupation - Student

Appearance:
Hair colour - Brown
Hair length - Long
Eye colour - Green
Best feature - Eye brows, most would say my height!
Braces - Yes, had them off a few years ago
Piercings - Just my lobe, want more!
Tattoos - None for now
Righty of Lefty - Righty

Firsts:
Best friend - A girl called Gemma
Award - Probably a maths award or something in primary school
Sport - Dance in year 5
Real Holiday - Spain somewhere/Orlando
Concert - The Wanted

Favourites
Film - The Proposal, In Time, Despicable Me, Minion Movie, Meet the Parents and the other 2
TV Show - I'm A Celebrity, Holby City and Bones
Colour - Aqua blue and light pink
Song - Viva La Vida - Coldplay, any Coldplay song to be honest
Restaurant - L'artista, Chimichanga and Five guys
Store - Topshop, River Island, Bath and Body Works and Sephora
Book - My future listography, Love Tanya, Curious incident of the dog in the night time and wonder
Magazine - Seventeen, Company and Ok
Shoes - Disney mini mouse vans and chelsea boots

Currently...
Feeling - Excited and happy
Single or Taken - Single
Eating - Nothing, but just had a Lindtt chocolate
Listening to - Jess Glynn and Milky chance
Thinking about - Kiss FM haunted house party and Cheryl Cole
Watching - Holby City (From tuesday)
Wearing - Topshop jogging bottoms and a primark top

Future:
Want Children - Undecided
Want to be married - YES!
Careers in mind - Business woman
Where do you want to live - London

Do you believe in:
God - No
Miracles - Sort of
Love at first sight - Sort of
Ghosts - No
Aliens - No
Soul Mates - Yes
Heaven - Yes
Hell - Yes
Kissing on the first date - Yes
Yourself - Yes


I hope this was long enough and fun!