Wednesday 23 December 2015

Blogmas Day 23 - Tomorrow is my birthday!

Hello everyone,

I am very sorry I haven't done blogmas posts this week but I wanted time with family and friends. I just wanted to chat with you about my birthday being tomorrow!


I can't believe today is my last day of being 16... I don't fell as if I have actually been 16 for 365 days, this year has gone so quick. Also 17 sounds so much better than 16, it sounds much older and more mature. But I am so nervous to start driving, I can't comprehend the thought of actual being able to drive (shocked face!) sometimes if I think about it so much, I end up having a tear in my eye because I am so nervous and scared which sounds to stupid.

Anyways I will speak to you tomorrow, I have pre uploaded the posts for tomorrow and christmas as I want to spend the time enjoying the days!

Hope you have a lovely day and I will speak to you properly after Christmas, so I hope you have a wonderful christmas.


No comments :

Post a Comment