Sunday 3 January 2016

My Resolutions for the year

Hello everyone,

Happy new year, I hope you all had a lovely relaxing time off I know I did but I am looking forward to back to normality tomorrow! I had decided to upload on a Sunday for this weeks post, to share with you my resolutions for the year, as this is a very typical thing to do in the new year, I know I touched on this on my last post but I want to dedicate a post to this and a more in depth one!



These are my personal goals and resolutions for this year, I have decided to give me very realistic goals which need to happen instead of ones I wish would happen, these goals will help me grow as a person and are general things I want to achieve. 


I want to focus on driving, as I have just started and it's something I want to complete and make myself proud this goal includes the lessons, theory and practical test.

Another one that is important to me is to carry on doing my best at college, I have been putting this first before anything and I always will, and it has payed off so far. 

This year I need to start looking at universities, this is so exciting and nerve-racking as well, I am excite and it involves a lot of organisation, planning and a lot of thinking!

I want to save up for a car as this is the next step forward from passing your driving test, I would love to by one asap and to save for it to say that I brought this myself, with my hard work and effort.

To save for a car I would ideally need to get a job, and this is something I want to do this year. I am excited to do something different as it gets my out the house, but I am earning my own money for once!

Of course my main goal for every day and every year, is to do what makes me happy! Now I can start deciding what I want to do/achieve I can finally chose my own path, which means that I want to do what makes me happy! I am young, I don't want to do anything that I am not going to enjoy.

I do enjoy my beauty posts occasionally, but I want to start doing more lifestyle posts because that is what I enjoy the most. I want to document my journey with driving, education/university and everything else!

Last but certaintly not least is to keep my room tidy, sometimes I can be really lazy when it comes to putting things away! But I want to keep it tidy, and to try and make my bed every morning!

What are your resolutions?


No comments :

Post a Comment