Monday 7 November 2016

Birthday & Christmas Wish List

I can't believe we are in November already! Where has this year gone? If you may know my birthday is Christmas eve and thought once again I would share with you, my birthday and Christmas wish list!





This blog post is just a bit of fun to show you what I am lusting over theoretically! If you didn't know I am 18 this year, which is the legal drinking age in the UK so alcohol may be a running theme...

Tiffany & Co interlocking circles necklace
Tiffany & Co Circle earring
Book of everyone 
Absolut Cherry vodka
Absolut Vanilla Vodka
Smirnoff gold vodka
Smirnoff Peppermint twist vodka
Mac liptensity lipstick in Doe
Mac Strip down lipliner 
Mac mineralize skin finish natural in warm rose
Pandora 18th birthday charm
Mermaid tail blanket 
Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge
Mac groundwork paint pot

Shelby x 

No comments :

Post a Comment