Tuesday 13 December 2016

Recent Makeup Purchases

I have been picking a few random makeup products up lately for my birthday and Christmas just so my makeup looks decent! I thought I would share these with you as I haven't done a beauty related post in forever!




Real Techniques Miracle complexion sponge - I have been using this sponge forever now, but have to keep re buying it because it's easier that way then cleaning them. These are always a staple in doing my makeup, it's perfect for applying foundation and conlecaler, as well as blending everything! (£5.99 - link)

Real Techniques bold metals diamond sponge - Real Techniques never fail to impress, so I thought that this diamond sponge will do a good of a job as it looks! It's a diamond marble sponge, that looks as if it can do every job under the sun. (£12 - link)

NYX Intense butter gloss in Tres Leches - Also NYX are go-to when you're looking for lip products, I have tried a good amount. One of my friends goes on about the intense butter glosses, after seeing this shade I fell in love! I can't wait to wear this and will let you know how it goes. (£5.50 - link)

Primark Natural false eyelashes - I have tried the Primark individual eyelashes and think they are really good! A lot of people I know swear by the false eyelashes, so thought I would get the natural ones to try out for my birthday. I have got the sultry ones already, but am yet to wear them. (£1 - link)

Primark PS Pro blending brush - Lately these "toothbrush" type makeup brushes have been the craze! I don't really want to spend over £50 on a brush, but I have tried a revolution oval face one and is so quick and easy! I thought this Primark one would be good for contour, and for £2.50 it was worth a try! (£2.50 - link)

Shelby x
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment