Tuesday 20 December 2016

My 2016 Review

I thought that I would share with you all my 2016 in a review because that seems the logical thing to do at this time of the year. So here is my 2016 in a review which is shown majority by my tweets...





Here it goes -




First of all, I started learning to drive, my first driving lesson was on my 17th birthday. But learning to drive properly was one highlight of the year!


I got my first job at the beginning of the year, working in a children's play area. It was a big deal getting my first job and got me some extra money at the time.


I have done a lot of assignments, most of which I hated but I haven't got long left!




Third time lucky but I finally passed my theory


I got my first car, a Renault Clio which I named Rosie!


I also started a new job! I left my old one because I wasn't happy, but where I am working now is the best decision I have made!


I have always wanted to go to Barcelona and in May this year I finally got to go! The most beautiful place I have even been to.


We also went on a little family break to Weymouth, in Dorset for the week! It was a lovely break, and nice to spend some good quality time with the loved ones.


I started college again, but this year I am doing the marketing pathway which is so good at the moment!


I started the terrifying process of my UCAS application for universities.


This year we also booked our girls holiday to Malia for Summer next year!


I started attending university open days! 


I passed my driving test!!! This is the best thing that has happened to me this year, I love driving.


I also got some offers from universities! Update: I have heard back from 3/4 of my university choices.


My birthday celebrations started last week! 4 days till my birthday now.

Shelby x 

No comments :

Post a Comment