Thursday 22 December 2016

My 2016 Favourites

I am going to be sharing with your my 2016 favourites early this year, I can't believe next week we will be starting 2017! I am going to share with you, my new year's thoughts etc soon, but for now here are my 2016 favourites.





'365 new days, 365 new chances.'

Beauty

Estee Lauder double wear foundation 
Mac Fix +
Kat Von D Lock it foundation 
NYX HD concealer 
Mac cream colour base - Pearl
Mac velvet teddy
Mac modesty 
Mac half n half lipstick
Anastasia cream contour pallet - Light
The Balm 'The manizer sister' highlighting pallet 
The Balm nude dude eyeshadow pallet 
Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow pallet
Stila stay all day eyeliner 
Mac Spice lip liner
Mac Stripdown lip liner
Mac 217 eyeshadow brush
Max Factor Creme puff blush in 20 Lavish Mauve 

Fashion

Nike Janoski trainers
Pandora Essence bracelet 
Asos Penalty pointed high heels
River Island Black mixed texture fold out purse

Random -

Pretty Little Liars
Lydia Elise Millen - Youtube & Blog
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Alex Aiono
Mamma Mia
Ipad Pro rose gold

Music -

Ariana Grande - Side to Side
Sage and The Gemini - Now and Later 
Drake - Controlla 
Drake - One Dance
Driving playlist (Link)

Shelby x 

SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment