Saturday 20 September 2014

My Going Out Makeup Look

Hello everyone,

I am going out this evening for a party and I have decided on a long lasting, flawless makeup look and thought I would share it with you. This is a great makeup look because it can be changed very quickly because its very natural, I have gone for a natural base, bold brows and lips; you can adapt this to how you like to wear your makeup.


My first step to a flawless base and a long lasting one is a primer, I have been loving the Bourjois Health Mix Matte Serum Primer, this is the best at giving you glowy but matte skin, it's very light and drys very quickly. For a flawless base I go for  medium to full coverage, to achieve this I use the Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation and to go along with that they Mac Studio Finish concealer to hide blemishes. Under the eyes I go for a light coverage to brighten them up, for this I use the Garnier Anti-dark circle roll on, this is quite light but not too light, this brightens your eyes but doesn't cover them fully. I love to contour and especially when I am going out, I go a tad bit stronger. I love the Benefit Hoola Broner this adds great definition and ins't orange, to go along with that I go for a light pink blush and this is Benefit Dandelion. But you also have to go for a highlight I use the Mac MSF in Lightscapade, I use this when I am going for a shimmery blush. Moving swiftly onto eyes, I prime with the Mac Paintpot in Painterly. I go for natural eyes when I am having a bold lip and brows, this is the Stila Written In The Stars Palette, (I have marked the colours I use in the picture), a shimmery champagne for the inner corners and brow highlight, the colour next to it to lightly define the crease, with a darker chocolate brows in the outer V and on the top lash line, and smoked out on the bottom lash line. My ultimate mascara is benefit They're Real for a long lash effect with volume. Onto Brows I use my Benefit Brow Zings eyebrow kit to define my brows, this frames your face a lot! Onto lips I start off with a lip scrub (normally Lush Popcorn lip scrub), followed by the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm. I said I am going for a bold lip I have two options here and they are the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons in Orange Punch and Plum Russian. I finish with the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil over the face then the NYX Matte Setting Spray to keep everything in place. 

What is your going out makeup look? Comment below




No comments :

Post a Comment