Friday 12 September 2014

The Truth

Hello everyone,


I have been very MIA lately,staring my first week of year 11 has been quite stressful I'm not going to lie, we have been thrown into the deep end preparing for course work, case studies and controlled assessments. But also trying to balance this on top of homework, revision and a life is proving to very difficult. I have had a long thought about this post because I need to tell you the truth, well lately I have been quite un happy, it doesn't look it but at the end of a day when I get home it's like a little break down and this is making me really unhappy. I have always stood by the saying 'Do what makes you happy', but lately I have been anything but happy. I have been feeling like my blog is becoming into a choir having to do this 3 times a week, aswell as planning everything and spending the time writing it up. This is why I have came to the decision of kind of having a break, I will hopefully be uploading but only once/twice a week if any. This is just time for me to clear my head and find a happy place. I don't mean to sound so depressing because my life is no where near as hard as some peoples my age and younger. But the motivation to blog is slowing becoming nothing. I need to focus on me as a person for example I have hardly been working out or eating clean/eating at all. I also just need to focus on school for a bit and enjoying what is left of 2014 before the really hard work starts. I am over the moon with my blog, I love it so much, I love the community and the bloggers/readers, it's one of the best things I have ever done and I will always keep it up hopefully. Also I just want to spend time with the people who are most important to me, because we are all their for each other and we keep each other going. If your wondering what actually keeps me going it's friends/family and music, I love blocking the world out and sticking headphones in at full blast. But at this moment in time life is getting in the way... 

I will be back, trust me! I hope you understand <3




No comments :

Post a Comment