Monday 8 September 2014

My Pamper Favourites

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share my Pampering favourites with you! I love to have a pamper day or a few hours, this is always on a Sunday before another new week at school. 



Around mid day time I apply a hair mask, and try to let it sit in their for a few hours at least. I love the Body Shop Rainforest Moisturising Hair Butter, this leaves my hair feeling to hydrated and feeling very soft. (£8.00 - Link)

Then before I run a bath I apply a face mask, I have been using the Boots Botanics Shine Away Clay Mask. I leave this on for as long as I am in the bath for, this makes my skin feel a lot less oily and takes the shine away. (£6.99 - Link)

A pamper session isn't the same without a bath bomb. I have a Lush one because in my opinion they are the best, this one is called Big Blue. This looks and feels amazing in the bath, also this makes a bath feel a bit more luxurious. (£3.25 - Link

I love burning candles in the bath, they look so pretty with the lights off, and smell amazing! I have a Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle in Bunny Cake. This is something they don't sell anymore but any candle from them is amazing! (£19.99 - Link)

Having my shower gel and body scrub matching is a dream, I was using the Mango Sugar body scrub and the Mango Shower Gel. These smell amazing and feel amzing on the skin, you can 100% that they are working. (£4.00 - Link and £13.00 - Link)


What are your pamper routine essentials? Comment below



No comments :

Post a Comment