Sunday 1 January 2017

What I Got For My 18th Birthday & Christmas 2016!

I know this blog post is so late, but it was only a week ago since we were all having some lovely drinks, food and wonderful company! But here is what I was lucky to receive for my 18th birthday and Christmas! 



In no particular order:

Tiffany & Co earrings
Tiffany & Co necklace 
A lot of alcohol
Everything 18th related 
Benefit gift set
Boux Avenue gift set 
Pyjamas and socks
Chocolate
Topshop Joni jeans & birthday outfit 
Christmas outfit 
Mac Doe liptensity lipstick
Mac groundwork paintpot
Mac strip down lip liner
Mac highlighter 
Ted Baker makeup brush set 
Money & vouchers 


Tom Ford lipstick 
Tom Ford lipstick 
Breakdown cover
Car breakdown kit
Kate Spade card holder

Jewellery

Estee Lauder modern muse le rouge perfume 
Yankee Candle gift set 
Hangover kit 
Soap & Glory gift set 
Book of everyone 
Horoscope book
Now 95 CD
Now that's what I call drivetime CD

I don't think I have missed anything off if I have you're bound to see it soon in a blog post! I hope you all had a wonderful Chrismas and New Year! My next post will be very soon and is related to the start of a new year etc.

Shelby x 

No comments :

Post a Comment