Tuesday 7 May 2013

Makeup bag essentials

Hello everyone,

So I am so hot right now and bored, so that means blog post time, I hope you enjoy this and I think some of this will be in a April/May favourites.



 This is an overview of most things in my makeup bag and some things I am going to talk about in this blog post.

I think powder products come off first and I love to have options,
so I have the Nars orgasm blush because I love this and it look so 
natural, then I have the mac studio fix powder for powder top up's during the day, and the Bobbi brown shimmer brick in pink quartz because I love a good
highlight and benefit sugar bomb blush for a top up color and instantly wakes your face up.

I am all about the eyes, they are the most important because
they they make your face stand out and can change you makeup instantly with  some eye products. I have been using the MUA pro-brow compact and it is so good, your eyebrows are so important because they frame your face, then a black and nude eyeliner to open your eyes and for touch ups. and of course a small/sample mascara this is a chanel one because sometimes I forget to apply mascara...

And of course the randoms, this include highlighters, lips and a foundation. I always carry my base (e.g foundation, tinted moisturizer) because mine may come away during the day, then for lips I have two lip balms and two lipsticks, Blistex, Burts Bees, Mac and Chanel, then for highlighter I have a Nars multiple and a YSl touche eclat.

Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment