Tuesday 7 May 2013

Non beauty favourites

Hello everyone,

So I am in a really random mood and I feel like doing a random blog post, so I am doing a non beauty favourites lets call this a April non beauty favourites, I may do a beauty favourites but will call it something different.


It getting very close to summer and it feel like summer in the UK, and I have been loving moisturizing, I used to use this about 1 -2 years ago and loved it, but my body butters took over and I used it and forgot how much I loved it and it smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling amazing, then I use the dove summer glow gradual tan, this is amazing if your a really lazy fake tanner this won't look streaky at all and if like applying a moisturizer.



Of course loving my skin care again, and I have found this amazing eye makeup remover from L'oreal and this is amazing takes your mascara off with one swipe and I love the packaging. And of course it's my nars toner, this is amazing everyone should use this and I just love it so much it takes everything off from makeup to dirt.


I love to smell good and these have been my favourites, I love the juicy  couture viva la juicy perfume, this is amazing and I am just in love if you haven't smelt this go right now! but everyone and their mums cat have smelt this. Then for deodorant Dove is my favourite and I swear by them and I love the new compressed smaller bottles they are so cute.


I swear by this L'oreal elvive oil I have not stopped going on about this, I love it, it makes my hair feel amazing and it really does make a difference and it about £10 and it's worth every penny and I only use two pumps, and this is also good for applying to the end of your hair between every hair wash.


I have been loving doing my eyebrows lately, just everything to do with them, I think it is so important to do your eye brows because it frames your face and  if you have any sparse areas you can fill them in, and these tweezers are so good, they are quite cheep I think and are just amazing, I got them in a set with nail clippers and all that. Then this tool next to it is from TK Max and it is for removing small patches of hair, and I love this for when you are soon to get your eyebrows done but you have too many hair for your tweezers this is amazing.

Shave trimmer - Click here (US)

Thank you
Shelby'xo
















No comments :

Post a Comment