Friday 10 May 2013

Hair haul

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry I have hardly been blogging lately I just have forgot about it and I am so sorry, I will be doing a school update soon because quite a lot is happening and will be, but because I am so sorry I am doing a haul and this is a hair haul with two random bits.


I went into Asda and I saw on VO5 products it was 2 for £5 so I decided to pick up another Plum it up this is a dry backcomb spray and it is so good to apply to your roots. Then I also got the smoothly does it curl defining mousse because I have a slight wave to my hair and hopefully this will define them.




Also in Asda Aussie was 3 for £10 and I love Aussie so much and I take advantage of this deal every time because it's so good, and last time I brought the Aussume volume shampoo and conditioner and this is my new favourite shampoo and conditioner.



As part of the deal I needed a new leave in conditioner because my Loreal elvive is running out so I am going to try the Aussie miracle hair insurance because I like everything else from Aussie so this has to be good and it protects and detangles which is great.


Then a haul won't be complete with out some randoms so sticking to the hair part of the haul I brought this spa gallery shower brush, which is a brush you use while washing your hair and you can apply your shampoo, conditioner, oils and things with this, because if you brush your hair when it is wet it ruins your roots and damages your hair and this claims not too. Then I got the Vaseline healthy hand + stronger nails hand cream because my 2in1 was running out and I needed a new one so I picked this up.



Then typical me having to include the latest issue of Company magazine in my haul, this is amazing love this magazine and it's even better this time because it has Demi Lovato on the cover and she looks amazing, and I collect these so...


Thank you
Shelby'xo





No comments :

Post a Comment