Saturday 11 May 2013

May Wishlist '13

Hello everyone,

This is a May wishlist because I feel I haven't done one of these in ages so enojoy and theses aren't my pictures so the links will be under the picture.


Nars Sex appeal blush

I have been wanting this blusher for ages, I saw it when I was in London and I thought that I had already brought enough but this is such a pretty matte milky pink colour for everyday and is stunning.

Price - £21.00

Picture from here






Topshop Black ribbed riding pants 

I have been wanting some high wasted leggin' type trousers and I saw topshop had riding pants because I wanted the H&M ones but couldn't find them any where but I love these and the look so comfy and high wasted.

Price - £32.00

Picture from here






Britney Spears island fantasy perfume

I have been loving Britney spears perfumes and my very first proper perfume was Britney Spears and this smells like summer in a bottle, it's either a love or hate perfume I think but it's amazing.

Price - £19.20 50ml

Picture from here



Real techniques Expert face brush

I love real techniques brushes and I wanted a different brush for my foundation and everyone and there cats mum loves this brush and it apparently gives a flawless base to work with and I have hope that it will.

Price - £9.99

Picture from here



Real techniques setting brush

I have been using the real techniques powder brush for setting my foundation and it applys too much sometimes and this is why I want this brush because it is so precise and looks great.

Price - £6.99

Picture from here




Tweezerman Paw Print Mini Slant Tweezers

I have a pair of tweezers they are a essential but I feel there are some things in life where you have to have a good sturdy version and especially with tweezers and these are so cute and they are dog print and I love my dog.

Price - £14.50

Picture from here




Tweezerman deluxe eyelash curler

Also, as I said for the tweezers I think an eyelash curler is a essiential to invest in a good sturdy one and I have looked at these for quite a long time but they look so good.

Price - £14.00

Picture from here


Thank you
Shelby'xo


No comments :

Post a Comment