Thursday 16 May 2013

What's happening?

Hello everyone,

I feel there is a lot that has happened, past the last two weeks and I'm going to basically tell you where I have been and I need to say I am so sorry if I haven't blogged in ages.



The biggest update

So for me the biggest update is to do with school, I have found out that in year 10 I will be studying two of my GCSE's I have chosen and another two in year 11, which I am alright about but I have found out the two I am going to be doing in year 10 and they are BTEC Buisness and GCSE Ict, which I put down BTEC business but by the sounds of it i'm not going to be getting a GCSE for business because it is BTEC.

This also means I won't be doing Spanish and Geography until year 11 which I am so annoyed about, simply because I don't want to forget anything in Spanish since I won't be doing it for a year. :(

Other update

So I have been moved down in Maths so the bottom group, which I am NOT I repeat NOT happy about, because the teacher can't teach and he doesn't teach. So me and a few others are actually doing the work and everyone isn't and that's so annoying!

Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment