Friday 26 July 2013

Tag 40 Beauty questions

Hello everyone,

So lately I have been loving doing tags, So I can't remember doing this one and I looked at it turns out I haven't so, This is the 40 Beauty questions.

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice – I wash my face before I go to sleep and after I wake up.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have Oily and sometimes combonation
-What is your current facial wash?
Garnier anti-blackhead deep pore wash
-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, In my face wash it has little exfoliating beads, but once or twice a week I use a stronger one.  
-What brand do you use?
I use the Garnier pure active blackhead scrub
-What moisturizer do you use?
I use the clean and clear dual action moisturizer oil free
-Do you have freckles?
Yes, I have them but in the summer I hate them even more because the sun brings them out, but everyone says their so nice?
-Do you use eye cream?
Sometime, I don't really need it because I am only 14 but I will sometimes use a sample of benefit it's potent if my eyes feel a bit dry.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, I am very blessed, I have just a few blemishes here and their
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.
MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I have recently been using the Maybelline dream pure BB for oily skin 
-How about concealer?
MAC studio finish concealer in NC 15
-Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, my undertone color is yellow. (Hence I use NC face products from MAC) My skin color is considered very fair among East Asian skin tones.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They are beautiful! But I have never used them before
-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, But I never do because some work better dried up a bit, and it's long keeping track of how long you have had a mascara for.
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline
-Sephora or MAC?
Mac because I have never been to Sephora before.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No. I’m not a makeup artist, nor did I receive any professional trainings in this field. I am just interested in skin care and cosmetics.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Eye lash curler and Real techniques brushes
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I use the Mac painpot in Painterly 
-For the face?
Sometimes, But I don't see the difference when I wear one.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
My favourite pallete is the Urban decay naked 2 pallete and naked basics pallete.
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil on the waterline and in the inner corner 
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not many times
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I love them, but never wear them because there such a hassle, I am looking into getting the Mac vanilla pigment for a highlight
-Do you use mineral makeup?
No, But I want to try some Bare Minerals
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Mac Angel, Chanel rouge coco shine - 70 and Revlon pink pout.
-How about lipgloss?
I don't really wear lipgloss, because I can never find a good one that I like.
-What is your favorite blush to use?
Benefit Sugarbomb/Hervana or Nars Orgasm
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No because it could be a cheaper version and their so bad for your face and eyes.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I do, but I also like a big of high end makeup here and there.
-Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
No, because I don't know where any are and if there are any in near London.
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No, But I love the idea of it
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No I don't think so
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Cakey makeup. It looks very unnatural. It also makes the entire face very dull, dead, and shapeless.
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love neutral for my eyes and lips but I love some nude/pink lipstick.
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Mila Kunis and Cara Delevingne
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Concealer 
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
No, If I was just going to the shop I would have to put concealer and powder on.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
People say I look just as good without makeup, but I don't think I do because of a few blemishes and Hyper pigmentation 
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC. They provide such substantial lines of shades and textures for face, lip, eyes…etc. No one in the industry can compete with that.
-What do you think of Makeup?
I love makeup, because no on is perfect but makeup cover up your imperfections, also it makes you feel more confident, and I just love it. Also because you can experiment with some many things and change the way you look. I love it
Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment