Friday 26 July 2013

Top 5 beauty products for Summer

Hello everyone,

What a perfect time to do this post, because it's summer! So I am going to be telling you about my top 5 beauty products for summer, and why I think there so important in my summer daily makeup routine.



I loved the original dream pure BB cream for all skin types, but they recently brought out one suitable for oily skin which is perfect for me. I love this because it lasts on my skin, it looks amazing with powder, and it works to keep control of your oils.

I think this is amazing for summer mainly because it has SPF 15, you really want something with SPF because without it your face could burn, also a lot of horrible thinks can occur. This is also great because it isn't a foundation and because it feels so light on your skin.






This cream blush is amazing, I love the packaging and the colour is amazing, it's a very healthy coral. the shade is Head over heels. This cream blush goes on so well I like applying this is the Real techniques duo fiber contour brush, This has amazing staying power.

This is amazing for summer because it gives you a natural healthy glow, looks stunning with a tan and a strong contour, this is great for during the day aswell because it looks so natural. This would look amazing on all skin tones. I'm in love, this was my first cream blush because I would always be hesitant because it's cream but I am amazed.







This is one of my favourite powder highlighters, I find with highlighters during the day they wear off with my oily skin and looks patchy or un-blended. But this doesn't do that the shade is the well known Kitten. I love how slim the packaging is this also gives you an amazing healthy glow.

I love this for summer because this is the time where you can have a strong highlight and now get weird looks, it makes your cheek bones stand out so much, this is worth every penny and will look amazing on holiday with an amazing tan.






Nars blush  (£21.50)


This blush is very pricey but it looks amazing, it makes you feel a billion dollars, this is a shimmery pink, but the shimmer doesn't come off on your cheeks, it looks like a very healthy highlight.

I love this for summer because it's amazing and very good on every skin tone, the shade is orgasm and makes you look and feel amazing. This is great for travelling because you can get away this wearing this without a highlight because it gives you a stunning glow to your cheeks. If you forget about the price this is amazing and great for everyone.





Nars Bronzer (£26.00)


This is one of two bronzers I have found for my pale skin, that doesn't make me look orange, or muddy, This is great for pale skin and is the best bronzer.

It may be a bit pricey but it's truley amazing, This is great for summer because everyone tans on their body more than their face, so this is just amazing to match everything up, Also everyone wants to achieve a sun kissed bronzed goddess look and this is the way to achieve it.







Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment